Thursday, January 19, 2012

Things I love Thursday!

I love chocolate!

I have Lily to thank for that actually! Before she was born I was one of few (very few) women who did not like chocolate..in fact I much preferred salty snacks over sweets but that all changed on April 25th, 2010! The second Lily was born I immediately started to crave chocolate-like in an over the top way and have been seriously hooked ever since! I'm sharing this so that I can share this:

Chocolate HEAVEN!!!

This is the second year that MOSI has put on this event and luckily this year we were actually in town to attend it! Chocolate everywhere, in every form-even chocolate BBQ rub! I even tried a chocolate covered cricket! It wasn't that bad by the way! In the words of Lily: yum yums

 

I tried the cricket, Chad had the jalapeno & gator jerky

Oh snap, I love chocolate!!



Just some of the chocolate creations!
I LOVE these cards!!

They never cease to make me laugh and this one especially cracked me up since well...Chad wears them..I mean I love HIM but those Crocs..I truly think they are the ugliest shoes on the planet..nonetheless, he will continue to wear them and I will continue to love him..but seriously, these cards crack me up and this one was just perfect!

I love this song!


& the video is pretty great too! I can admit that I have dated a guy who couldn't bait a hook and as you can see that clearly didn't work out! :)

& here are some more highlights from our time in Tampa
She wasn't super impressed by these birds( @Busch Gardens) hanging on her Daddy!

He is SUCH a boy! lol

Sesame Street Safari-she prefers her Elmo and Abby on the small screen and not in real life!

First time getting her face painted

The finished product!
Chad took Riley on his first "big" roller coaster


 
 Another trip to MOSI
 Tunnel crawler


The height calculator said she was as tall as Yoda! lol

Gasparilla doggy parade-although it really wasn't a doggy parade! She still enjoyed it though!

Future BUCS cheerleader

Dirt diggers

 

No comments:

Post a Comment