Monday, April 14, 2014

Happy Due Date Day!





I was supposed to have a baby today but she obviously, had other plans. Instead, we took Ava to her one month checkup where we learned that she is above average in every percentile if we go by her adjusted age and in the 90th percentile for height and weight if we go by her actual age which is 5 weeks, and 5 days! Little baby nugget is growing!! She's also developing some fat rolls on her legs which EEK!! I am totally obsessed with...grow baby fat, GROW! :)



I love her little side eye peeking at me as if to say "Um, go away Mom, I'm sleeping!" haha

Dem legs though right? Why are babies so delicious? ;)

I wanted to just check in today (I told you that I was horrible at this whole blogging regularly thing!) but, I promise more this week! Anyways, I hear my toddler calling...it's time to go outside and play! Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment