Thursday, November 10, 2011

Things I love Thursday!!

While I did not get to watch the CMA's last night-damn campground and their lack of ABC...I did watch all the performances this morning and while they were all pretty great(minus Taylor Swift, I do love her songs but her live shows..the jury is out!) I have to give props to my favorite girls Miranda and Carrie!!


Oh and another Miranda video because I love this song(off her new album Four the Record=amazing btw)!

How is it that TSwift wins Entertainer of the Year over these two ridiculously talented females(not to mention the males in the category?) I do not get it..


I guess I will make this an all out CMA performance post

I love that the CMA's and the country music world bring all genres of music together..this year is no exception as Lionel Richie joined Darius Rucker, Little Big Town, and Rascal Flatts!! This was so awesome!


You will have to jump to 10:33 seconds to see it though! :)

Last but not least..I can not forget that it is almost the weekend and we have some pretty awesome guests coming to visit-Meg and Mickey!! YAY! -pictures to come shortly!!

-Enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment