Monday, November 7, 2011

Well hello, Monday!

We are back in Springfield after a little mini break last week-Chad flew to San Fran for a Men's Wearhouse/MRS business meeting, and Lily and I spent the week in Winston catching up with friends and fam! :) While I would normally be pretty jealous that Chad got to fly to San Fran-this time was all business...or mostly business, he did get to see NAPA(& fly first class)!! :( But don't you worry, I sent him out on a honeymoon scavenger hunt..you know for when we have one of those! lol

Anyways-I don't have much for today so I'll leave you with some of our little trick or treater..who at first was a little scared but as soon as she got the hang of it, watch out! :)

-From day to night..I think she was showing me a big stick or something! lol
                         

                   She was more scared of the pumpkin then the guy in the costume-too funny!

                                                             Getting the hang of it!



With Meme and Boppa

We had such a great time watching her, I can't believe how big she has gotten..my little/big 18month old! This holiday was so much fun-I can't imagine how much fun Christmas will be this year!! :)

Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment