Thursday, October 27, 2011

Things I love Thursday!

I love this blog piece: http://www.fromdatestodiapers.com/50-rules-for-dads-of-daughters

I especially love number 4: Savor every moment you have together. Today she’s crawling around the house in diapers, tomorrow you’re handing her the keys to the car, and before you know it, you’re walking her down the aisle. Some day soon, hanging out with her old man won’t be the bees knees anymore. Life happens pretty fast. You better cherish it while you can.& the one where it talks about letting her ride on your shoulders which he does quite often-it's her favorite spot! :) The picture above cracks me up..she was sucking on those pearls to the point where drool was falling all over Chad's face, hence the expression and she was checking to make sure he was okay! <3




I love the movie RIO and I should considering I have watched it for the 8,000000000000000000 time today! You would think that by now I would be super over it..but then I look at her little smiling face..or the parts where she dances, and claps and I find myself doing the exact same thing! :) Not to mention, out of all the kids movies I have watched lately it probably is my favorite! This part is my favorite:
                                                            That song cracks me up! "Shh, it was him!" lol

I also LOVE that the weekend is almost here!

-Robin is coming to visit and we have a fun filled weekend planned! Pumpkin patch, DC, and trick or treating! I really cannot wait to take Lily out because she can actually do it this year and that is so overwhelmingly exciting! :) Yay for Thursday!
                                                   Happy weekend and Happy Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment