Thursday, October 6, 2011

Things I love Thursday!

These are the things I am obsessed with this week:

http://pinterest.com/
-I don't have an image to display but this site is all about images..a virtual chalkboard of heaven..seriously! Check it out, and I promise you will become addicted too!

I did however find this image on Pinterest and I am just IN LOVE with it!!!!
The words just spoke to me..it is who I am, who we are(Chad, Lily and I)..we are wanderers, a lifestyle some people understand and well, I understand that some people don't...We get asked questions quite often regarding our gypsy life for example "when are we going to settle down" or of course there are those people who imply that we are doing a disservice to Lily by "dragging" her all over the place(those are the ones who really piss me off)..the truth is "Not all those who wander are lost",we really LOVE our life! What it comes down to is stories..we have stories, memories that a seldom few ever get to experience and I am proud of that! My cousin Julie asked me the other day how many cities did Springfield make..27! Springfield, Virginia is the 27th city we have been too in 3years! I think that is incredible and I can't wait to see more! As for Lily well,I wouldn't worry too much about her..our little social butterfly who by the time she reaches kindergarten will be able to recite all 50 states..cause she's been to them! lol

Not all those who wander are lost..think I may just have to get that inked myself! :)

                                                                          Steve Jobs
I don't own a lot of Apple stuff..in fact I only own one thing by Apple: my Ipod nano from like five years ago..and I didn't even buy it, my brother gave it to me when he upgraded...The truth is I never got into the Apple craze because well, that shizz is expensive...BUT I do LOVE Steve Jobs..because he is/was a brilliant man(Hello, Pixar, Toy Story! I can get down with that) charitable, and the contributions to our society should never go unnoticed; he transformed technology in such a massive way...His loss yesterday, at the hands of Cancer is beyond tragic..another YOUNG(he was only 56, my Dads age) intelligent person taken too soon!

p.s Did anyone else notice Googles tribute? That is class.

No comments:

Post a Comment