Wednesday, October 19, 2011

In love with Fall!

This whole Fall thing is still pretty new to me,considering I was born and raised in Florida..where Fall is well..pretty non-existent! BUT I love it! The colors..I cannot get over the colors! I love watching the colors on the leaves change, as if the Lord is slowly painting a picture..for example,just last week I took this photo of the campground we are staying at in Virginia..
This week, all those leaves are yellow and red!

What I love most about Fall though(besides football) is the opportunity to do all the "Fall activities" with Lily like taking her to a pumpkin patch or apple picking! I am excited to try apple cider, maybe while taking in a campfire and S'mores(I love S'mores!!) I can't wait to buy boots  & wear scarfs..since all I own are heels, flip-flops and sneakers! I love running outside while the wind blows, it's magical! :) I love the smells of Fall too..cinnamon, pumpkin pies baking, crisp apples, etc..I can't wait to take Lily trick or treating! I just love Fall!!! Plus, I am convinced that Fall is the prettiest season..take a look at these photos and decide for yourself! :)





                                                               I could post these photos all day!!
This weekend we are going to Mount Vernon's Fall festival and I am so excited! The website says they are having hay rides, apple roasting!, corn husk doll making(I still don't know what that means but I'm excited!) and so much more! I can't wait to take Lily and get some good Fall photos of her! I just love Fall..in case that wasn't clear! :) Happy Wednesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment