Thursday, October 20, 2011

Things I love Thursday!!

I LOVE Chris Cagle!

Next to Chad, and Dwayne Johnson he is the only man for me! ;) I remember the first time I heard the song Laredo on the radio(rhyme much? lol) I thought I like that song..but didn't really pay attention beyond that to who it was...well that all changed the night my friend Brenna and I went to his concert at the Dallas Bull..I immediately fell in love with his stage presence, his songs, and in general the way he treated his fans! Honestly, I've been to some pretty "big name" concerts and not one of them compares to his...it is a shame that he isn't appreciated more in the world of Country music(although his Cagleheads would disagree with me on that) I'm glad to see that he is settled down and in a good place..especially, since I don't think he has had the smoothest time getting there..Anyways he is one of my faves..and I really like this song(I couldn't get the official video to share from CMT's website, bummer)  enjoy!

I LOVE this hairstyle!

I love Jessica too but I have always loved this look of hers best!
I love the cut and the color..but I'm not sure I would be able to pull it off since I'm so hair challenged..guess it is time to consult my hairstylist..p.s I really LOVE having one of those in the family! :)

I FREAKING LOVE Melissa McCarthy


& yes she gets a freaking because she is awesome!! I have been a fan of hers since Gilmore Girls days and every time I see her in something she never fails to make me laugh! I of course, LOVED her in Bridesmaids but this post in particular is about her stint on SNL..while all of her skits were pretty hilarious the one about Hidden Valley Ranch really gets me...I couldn't get the video to transfer from NBC(boo) so go to this site and check it out there..you will not be disappointed! http://www.pleasantmorningbuzz.com/blog/1003111 :)

p.s. Did you know she is related to Jenny McCarthy? I just found that out while searching! Cousins, how cool because I love Jenny too!

My LOVE for Pinterest.com is no joke!

It is addicting with a capital A!! On the plus side it has allowed me to find so many great recipes for just about any occasion..breakfast, lunch, dinner, parties, holidays etc...I made this last Sunday

from this website:http://bacontimewiththehungryhypo.blogspot.com/2011/02/beautiful-bacon-egg-cheese-wreath.html

It was both easy and delicious! & I am super excited to make thiis, this weekend! (though it is not a food) 
http://tampopopress.blogspot.com/2010/09/ginger-apple-bourbon.html So yummy sounding and so perfect for Fall eh?

P.S. I just realized I went from Breakfast to Bourbon..lol Reminds me of something John Wayne would do! ;)

Oh and p.p.s CHECK OUT PINTEREST!!

No comments:

Post a Comment