Thursday, December 8, 2011

Things I love Thursday!

I love Tampa by way of Thonotosassa of course! :)

I took this on my run today-I love looking at the lake but despite living near it my whole life I refuse to get in (one word-alligators!) Tampa is full of my favorite people(the other half of them anyway) and I am so excited to be home,as I stated before it has been almost 6months!!

I love little Barbie sized champagnes!
Especially this one:
I feel like nothing symbolizes the upcoming holidays more then champagne-but maybe that is the drunk girl in me talking..or the fact that my birthday is on New Years Day..you pick!

I love The Help and Crazy Stupid Love

I honestly could not choose which one to put on here over the other, because I literally just watched both in the last two days(we did a lot of driving!) They are both pretty great but The Help ranks slightly ahead of CSL in my opinion.. definitely worth checking out though-especially for those of you(like myself) that did not get to seem them in the theatres! Plus I REALLY love Emma Stone & this man of course
Because well..he is Ryan Gosling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment