Saturday, March 31, 2012

A new beginning..




I'm getting MARRIED!!!!To this handsome man right here--->




I LOVE that man so completely! He is my best friend, Father of my child and love of my life! I prayed for him long before we met...crying out to God tired of heartache, wishing upon wish that I would meet someone who I could spend my life with and then he came along;God far exceeded my expectations with this one I might add! :) He makes me happy everyday and I am so lucky that God chose him for me, and me for him because well, like I said I LOVE him! lol Last night at sunset this beautiful man asked me to marry him along with our daughter who was in cahoots with him the whole time! ;) and it was beautiful..I pretty much cried for two hours off and on..so it begins..hahahaha I have been on cloud nine ever since and it is only going to get better so stick around, because the wedding planning has commenced! :) YAY!!!!!!! Seriously, I cannot stop smiling!!!!

He picked the ocean because of this song, our song, our life..Did I mention that I love him? I'm soooooo excited, did I mention that yet? haha

No comments:

Post a Comment