Thursday, April 5, 2012

Making Plans

I can't believe it has been almost a week since that very special day!! :) I've kind of been in this dream state because while I have been "planning" I still feel as if it isn't real-you know, since I've been planning my fake Pinterest wedding for so long now! lol I did buy my first bridal magazine which is exciting in itself since I mean, what girl doesn't dream of buying one of those? I used to stand at the magazine counter in Barnes and Nobles skimming the pages of The Knot or Brides Magazine daydreaming of what or when that day would come...and now it has!! :)
We haven't gotten too far into the planning process since well, we just got engaged silly..BUT we did set a date: May 25th, 2013!! The 25th is a special number/day for us since I found out I was pregnant with Lily at age 25 and she was born on the 25th of April so it seemed only fitting-not to mention May is just a great month especially in Florida! :)

We also picked out colors, Chad picked them out actually..he is doing a re-model at Men's Wearhouse and found a magazine that included the color combo of Guava, Coral and Lime which we fell in love with since it is both Summery and totally Tiffany! ;)


We are still looking for a Ceremony/Reception site to go with our theme which is Country Chic/Rustic/Vintage something along the lines of this:
I really LOVE those little hay bales!!


While we do not have a site picked out yet I am positive that God will find the perfect one for us, one that fits us perfectly and I'm excited about that-the possibilities!

                       Changing subjects...My baby is turning two in two and a half weeks!! :(

I know that parents say this a lot, but I feel like it was just yesterday that I was giving birth and now she is turning two..sigh...she is quick to remind me too of just how little she is NOT anymore..ha ha With her bossy attitude(MINE is her favorite word these days) or her need to do everything by herself, for herself..and the fact that she walks around saying TWO, one TWO! ha ha I might miss my little baby sometimes but I wouldn't trade my growing girl for anything-despite some terrible two moments that kid is pretty dang cool! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment