Thursday, April 12, 2012

Things I love Thursday!!

I love New Hampshire!

Which is probably a good thing because that is where we are headed for the next five weeks!
This trip feels very full circle for us because Portsmouth, NH/Kittery Maine is where I spent my first trimester of pregnancy and now we are returning there(well, about an hour away) engaged! :) I'm excited to experience the warmer activities that New Hampshire/Maine has to offer since the last time we were there Fall was turning into Winter!
I promise to post more season appropriate photos once we get up there-but seriously, how beautiful is this place!?!

I LOVE the movie BRIDESMAIDS!

I have probably watched it three times since getting engaged..hoping and praying that my wedding is nothing like that..well, except the end with the Wilson Phillips guest appearance..I'm totally down for that! lol Plus, Chad swears that the dancing scene between Maya Rudolph and Kristen Wigg is Julie and I so...re-enactment? ;)
The entire airplane scene..so funny!

I LOVE Lange Farm(located in Dade City)!!

So...without totally jinking myself..this is ONE of the spots we have officially chosen for our wedding and if everything goes according to plan it will be our Ceremony/Reception site! :) The other place is in Jacksonville and while I do love it Lange Farm just spoke to me more if that makes sense..so JVille is plan B ville! :) Just check out this photo that I found from a recent wedding at Lange Farm..it is so magical..the entire property is just magical and really fits our Rustic theme!

Yay!! Slowly the wedding preparations are coming together..in a beautiful way too which is exciting..beautiful in the sense that we found out the other day, or rediscovered I should say that May 25th, the day we have chosen is also the day Chad's Poppa was born which is tremendously meaningful for the both of us since Chad has always felt so close to him,..it will be nice to share that day with him as he watches over us from heaven! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment