Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My very big girl!

I woke up to a little girl singing "Happy, B Happy, Happy Irthday" a little girl who turned 2 today! I certainly had one of those Mommy flashbacks starting from the day she was born, to her first birthday and then now.Thinking of how much has changed, how much she's grown,enriched my life and what the future holds for us! She gets "bigger" everyday, more self aware and that is exciting! She is becoming a little person of her own which at times gets so frustrating for the both of us..mainly because she wants to do EVERYTHING all on her own and I'm still learning that she can..learning to let go of my little bambino and let her be a little girl, which is hard sometimes...In the words of Jack Johnson:

                        "My little girl, you've gone and stole my heart and made it your own"

                                                       Happy Birthday Lily Anne!!



                                      Little cupcake face wouldn't sit still for any other picture!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment