Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Egg-straordinary Weekend!

I meant to post these pictures yesterday but it was such a nice day outside that Lily and I spent most of our time on a bike ride! :) So without further ado here are the pictures from our Easter weekend!

She was saying CHEESE!! :)


                              She's a totally rad chick!
Meeting the "Easter Bunny"


My very brave girl making her way up the slide !
and then down again! She must've done this a million times to the surprise of everyone around us-even the guy next to me was like "that is incredible, she is so brave for her age" and I just nodded my head, and smiled real big, just like the proud Momma I am! :)

We missed the Campground's Easter Egg hunt so we created a little mini one of our own! :)
We lost the boys mid way through our little hunt! lol


All in all it was a great weekend full of grilling out, making new friends, bike rides, family time and the news that we are heading back to good ole New Hampshire/Maine!



No comments:

Post a Comment