Wednesday, June 8, 2011

If I watch one more Disney movie..

I might just have to go too Disney World! :) You didn't seriously think I was going to say scream, did you? I love Disney movies(Cinderella is my favorite, Beauty & The Beast is a close second) and I have been waiting very patiently for Lily to actually pay attention to them, and you know what? She still doesn't..haha well not really but I have noticed her certain appreciation for a crab named Sebastian and this song:



She is quite the little dancer these days too and girl knows her stuff! She knows to dance for music and bob her head for rap music(thank her Dad for that one!) I guess I didn't make her listen to enough country in the womb because Johnny Cash has no effect on this baby! Johnny try not to roll over in your grave for that one! ;)

She also needs a helmet! I picked this one out today, what do you guys think?
Although I would have to add rhinestones for Princess P cause that is how she rolls!! haha All kidding aside she fell on one of the bolts in Chad's truck the other day..big ole knot on her head..enough to make me panic and say something like "She's gonna need emergency surgery!" Yeah I'm fairly certain Chad is gonna be the rational one in our house! lol 

Other than that..she has turned into a giant HAM BALL and I'm not referring to the massive amount of food she eats daily but how funny she is..I think she gets it from me! ;) I mean take this face for instance

Seriously try not to laugh out loud! Factor in this photo as well
That was all her doing! I took off her outfit so she could eat pizza and she refused to take off those shoes! lol Oh and the hat, she loved the hat..so bam there ya have it..22 pounds of classiness right there! Is classiness a word? lol

She has also found her inner girl..not that I had any doubt but she keeps putting on my shoes(although she really loves Chad's work boots!) taking the lip gloss of my lips for her own, putting anything with a strap over her shoulder like a purse and well telling all boys they are bad! haha My little Minnie me, she's pretty cool..I think I'll keep her after all! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment