Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day

The whole point of a blog is to be brutally honest right? Well..the first time I met Chad, I mean the very first moment, I knew that I wanted to have his babies! lol People ask me all the time how I knew he was the one and I tell them that from the beginning I knew that I didn't want to raise children with anyone else! (which btw is a scary feeling at first!) To the very core of his soul William Chad Pope is a lover. He loves with every part of his being and that has become even more obvious this past year while watching him with Lily. I remember the second he found out that we were pregnant, the light in his eyes..the care he took of me..being a Father is something he was born to do and it shows..The two of them..I just love the two of them..here are some of my favorite photos from the past year..
      



   

                                            I love how she is looking at him in this one!!


   

I am blessed to have them in my life and everyday brings the greatest of joys!



Oh and shout out to my own Dad! Love you!! Happy Father's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment