Thursday, June 9, 2011

Things I love Thursday!

I LOVE running! I feel pretty crazy writing that considering I still kind of hate it too! haha I guess I just like the power of it..hitting the pavement and just going..freeing my mind..I think it helps to find the right music too because man, the right song can make you feel unstoppable! Right now I'm obsessed with the Britney Spears station on Pandora and today it was playing all my favorite songs! Plus I don't feel so guilty admitting that I freaking tore this thing up--------->

That right there is chocolate heaven..with a side of more heaven!


I LOVE So You Think You Can Dance..it's my favorite Summer show, even though I will never be able to dance the way they do! I just love the stories behind the dances and will especially miss Mia Micheals this year because no one told stories better through dance than she did!

So beautiful! Plus I pretty much a girl crush on Lacey so..ha ha

Speaking of dancers..I wish God had made me Shakira!! lol That girl has serious moves, serious sex appeal, serious curves..she's just SERIOUS! haha I love the word SERIOUS! ;) and I LOVE this video



AND so far I LOVE the month of June!! We're home in Florida while Chad works on a job in Brandon so that means tons of family time! Tons of time that Lily gets to spend with her little cousins! I'm just grateful to be here! June is packed full of fun stuff too..My Mommas 60th birthday! Chad's first REAL Father's Day! Our first weekend without Lily(although that one makes me kinda sad too!) The chance to reconnect with old high school friends! Date nights! Girls nights!! Oh how I've missed BOTH of those! And SO much more!! Yeah I LOVE June..now if we could just work on the temperature, geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment