Thursday, June 2, 2011

Things I love Thursday!

Man that wine festival knocked me out a whole week? Geesh! It was tons of fun, and so good to see friends and family! Now getting right into this week..

                                                              I LOVE True Blood!
I have literally been counting down to June 26th since last season ended..it's an addiction..a sick, sick addiction! lol We're getting season 3 tomorrow so we can have a mini-refresher-marathon till it comes back on!! AAH can you feel the excitement? ;) I'm a slacker though in one area, and that is reading the Charlaine Harris novels..I need to get cracking, I mean I read the spoilers online anyways so I might as well get the back story! lol


I LOVE BOOKS! All books..I especially like books from the library..I guess it makes me a weirdo to admit that I love the smell of library books, but hey I can live with that! Recently, between school work I've started to read or reread Mitch Alboms Have a Little Faith (my pregnant brain couldn't keep up the first time!) I LOVE Mitch(so much that we are on a first name basis! haha) I have read every single one of his books and they are all amazing..Five People you Meet in Heaven(my favorite), Tuesday's with Morrie, and For One More Day..so far this book has made me laugh, cry, and really go within myself to think about faith, what it means, and especially what it means to me; and isn't that what makes a REALLY great book?

                         "But you can touch everything and be connected to nothing" that quote is so powerful..think about it..



I LOVE my fake wedding..haha and that someone signed me up to recieve TheKnot! I think they are trying to tell me something, I mean Chad! :) I've been obsessed with this magazine since it arrived and that might not be a good thing considering ain't no ring on this finga! I think I may need to call David Tuttera or Bridezillas..I'm not sure what category I'm going to fit into but I'm going with the cray cray one! haha










I asked Chad what else I loved and he said me! :) You know he's totally right..I do love him on Thursdays! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment