Thursday, May 26, 2011

Things I LOVE Thursday!

                                                           I LOVE THIS couple!!
I have always loved Blake and Miranda separately..they are two of my favorite singers and well I would really like to be their best friends! ha ha I actually did a little dance at Publix picking this up, and then felt like a total nerd..anyways..their wedding was beautiful, and she looked beautiful..AND I think they are a beautiful couple!

SLUSHIE WINE!! How did I not know about this? The other night Chad and I were without ice so we put the wine in the freezer and HEAVEN! lol I think this is how I will drink wine from now on..well at least for Summer anyways!
Modern Family

This is probably the funniest show on TV..well that and Cougar Town..BUT I definitely LOVE this show!! My brother and I text each other every week quotes from the show..and I am pretty sure I see Chad and I in Jay and Gloria..oh and I think I might have some Cam in me too! ha ha


Tanglewood Wine Festival

I didn't get to go last year but it's one of my favorite things to do! I love the ambiance, the people watching and I especially love getting together with friends and family and just making a day out of it! Plus Chad and I fell in love with a wine called Skull Camp and it's the only place we've been able to find it so..We leave Friday morning to head up to North Carolina and I am so excited!



James Taylor, yeah I love him too!! Happy Weekend y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment