Tuesday, May 3, 2011

YAY IT'S BDAY PHOTO TIME!!!

I realize that I haven't posted any birthday photos and I guess I should post them before her next birthday huh? :) Fort Desoto is a beautiful place and the day couldn't have been more perfect..family, friends, the sunshine and waves not to mention my sweet Lils(the guest of honor)! So here they are without further ado...



                                                                My two little loves

                                            Leah Gerber is calling, it's for you!! :)

                                                        Those two are so stinking cute!


                    They've got a career in diaper commercials if this whole baby thing doesn't work out! lol
I know you can't really see it but that is our awesome new bike carrier that came with an awesome pink and white Schwinn Windwood beach cruiser from Robin and Bill! AND we are so excited and thankful for it!! (as we are all the gifts our sweet love received.)

Now you know I love all the pictures from that day BUT these are my ABSOLUTE FAVORITES!!

I love Val, I always have which is convenient because we're totally related! :) Seeing her become a mother has been so awesome and man little Leah is just one awesome baby!! I love this photo of her because well she's beautiful and the sweetness of those babies is just evident!








Alan..not only is my daughter obsessed with him but so am I! He's got this amazing little face, a little man with soulful eyes..oh and  KILLER fashion sense! Matthew McConaughey watch out! :)










Lily's AWESOME cupcake tower made by Julia!! Who have I mentioned is the worlds greatest best friend, cousin and well everything!?!
Okay so this isn't from her birthday but this has to be included because it's a picture of three ladies I love so much and am so grateful that God sent them to me! Lucky..yeah I'm a lucky lady for sure!

ONE LAST ONE..BECAUSE I COULD DO THIS ALL DAY!! lol

C'mon did you think it would be anyone else? :) LOVE HER!!

No comments:

Post a Comment