Thursday, July 7, 2011

Things I love Thursday!

I love REAL life!

You know those moments in life where you think "man that would make a great story"? Well I have had a lot of those in the past two weeks; especially because it's been about that long since my last post!) From girls nights, date nights, the in-laws in town, the 4th of July, school and raising an almost 15th month old(which by the way is crazy talk! lol) I have just been so busy! I have a beautiful life..a life that sometimes can't be put into words and I am okay with that...I also know that I missed blogging, telling my "stories" and so I'm back, happy Thursday y'all! :)

I love or should I say LOVED breastfeeding!

I realize that it isn't for everyone(that sometimes it isn't even possible) but for 14 1/2 months it has been a big part of my life, of Lily's life and although breastfeeding was frustrating at times I am kind of sad to see it end! It has been such a beautiful bonding expierience for the both of us, and I will never forget those little moments where it was just the two of us..those little blue eyes peeking up at me, the peace of it all..I feel lucky that it was so easy for me, that despite a few minor moments of engorgement and frustration it just felt natural; because again I realize breastfeeding is not always easy! I am also aware that half the truckers in America, along with a few lucky Barnes and Noble employess have seen my boobs! lol OH and then of course there is this memorable moment..Chad's favorite..in New Orleans..
Which of course is one of those moments that definitely makes a good story! :) I will say that last week was rough..my boobs felt as if they were going to explode but in the end one little baby is in love with whole milk..like really in love, she giggles when I get the carton out of the fridge! lol Breastfeeding it ain't for suckers..or is it? haha

I LOVE the 4th of July!

  
Besides Thanksgiving it happens to be one of my favorite holidays..mostly because my family love to get together, we love to BBQ and well we love to blow shit up..case in point the year we blew up Aunt B's shed! Our motto is if "ya don't get burned then you didn't do it right!" Okay okay just kidding but seriously who doesn't love fireworks? and for that matter America?  I especially love that this year I got to share it with ALL my favorites(minus Courtney) :( and the annual Martineau cookout was even better than last year, if that is even possible because of it!
Seriously how awesome is that thing????                                                                   
   
My little water baby!
           I could post tons more but I took A LOT..it might take all day! lol Oh and one more thing Lily loves her some fireworks..I mean clapping, laughing loves them!
See what I mean?!

Oh and I know this is totally random but I LOVE GLORIA ESTEFAN! lol I heard her song this morning and it reminded me how fun she is, how fun her music is..
Seriously that video is amazing! Try not to get hooked! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment