Thursday, July 21, 2011

Things I love Thursday!

                                                                 I LOVE Summer!

I love everything about it! Summer is full of my favorite things including that sweet little fruit up above! I love the smoky smell of a BBQ, the thirst-quenching taste of ice tea(especially if it's in a mason jar OR by Chick-fil-A lol), I love going to the beach, collecting seashells, feeling the sand between my toes and smelling that salty air(to me there is nothing like it) I love fireworks, shooting stars, fireflies, wildflowers along the highway(even though Chad refuses to let me pick them, something about it being "illegal" ha ha) I love how the days feel like they are gonna last forever, farmers markets, the smell of fresh cut grass, I love how the sound of an ice cream truck grabs the attention of both children and adults, for that matter I just love ice cream, I love going to baseball games, cute bikinis, the smell of suntan lotion, I love outdoor movies or the idea of them anyways since we will going to our first one this Tuesday! YAY! I love summer thunderstorms,slushies, sundresses, lemonade stands, ice cold beer, I love SHARK WEEK whoop whoop which starts July 31st!, margaritas on the deck of our favorite Mexican restaurant(we have many!) I even love how the days can get so hot they take your breath away! I could go on and on but we would be here all day! :) I just LOVE Summer, especially now that I am viewing it through Lily's eyes...
                                                        Oh yeah I love water parks too!

                                                         I love Winnie the Pooh!


        I love that they put it back in the theatre because I grew up loving this story, these characters and I wanted to share that part of me with Lily..so we went and it was SO much fun! She danced in the aisles, squealed and clapped pretty much the whole time and it was awesome! The movie itself was really cute, and actually pretty funny! I certainly recommend checking it out even if it is just to relive a part of your childhood..you won't be sorry!
"It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?"” Ain't that the truth, Pooh..ain't that the truth! :)

                                                            I love Emma Stone
I just think she is ridiculously cute! The kind of girl you want to hang with because you know you will never stop laughing! I love just about every movie she's been in..Superbad, Zombieland, Easy A(which was beyond awesome)Marmaduke! lol and I am SUPER excited to see her play Gwen Stacy..not to mention she has two other films coming out that look amazing.. her new one with Ryan Gosling(who is equally adorable, hello Notebook!) Crazy, Stupid, Love and The Help. I just love her period. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment