Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Bill Clinton lived here..


Well Toto we're not in Tampa anymore! However, it was so good to be home again and be around the ones I love and it gave Lily the chance to torture..I mean love a few of her sweet cousins! ;) I will definitely miss it but I know we'll be back so for now it's off to the next part of our  journey...




Arkansas: The Natural State! Whatever that means..note to self find out what that means! :)




We were originally supposed to go too Denver, which would have been great..BUT my man gets the privilege of working for a brand new client of MRS, a job designated to him because of his AWESOMENESS! ;) So we are here in Little Rock and I have high hopes for the next 2 1/2 months! Did you know that the mill from the opening scene of Gone with the Wind was filmed here in Little Rock? Well neither did I, but it is definitely on my list of things to go and see! You know what I really love about Mr. Pope? Well LOTS of things, but that he really  gives me creative freedom when it comes to planning our excursions..even if that means he ends up at a place he has no interest in! Although Water Country which is down the street from us wouldn't be a hard sell! ha ha Oh and of course we cannot forget the Bill Clinton Memorial Library! Now that is a must see, I think I read that it includes an Oval office! Yep! TONS of exciting things to do on my Little Rock list! lol






Our home for the next 2 1/2 months is The Little Rock North KOA. A cute little place that we found after we decided that our first two stops reminded us of scenes from The Hills Have Eyes! lol Here is a picture of the cute little cabins across from us but other than that I haven't really taken any photos... It does have a pool(although yesterday it felt like bath water thanks to the 110' temperature!) a fitness center, an ice cream shop and general store..oh and it is down the street from like 6 Mexican restaurants so we're all good! ha ha! I think we will really enjoy ourselves here and so far everyone has been really friendly..yesterday for example this little old couple gave Lily a Popsicle because their Grand-daughter is named Lily too! :) Plus this is our FIRST real adventure in the camper..longer than the week we spent in Miami of course..and it just feels as if we've been doing it forever(Shh..don't tell Chad, because he will say "I told you so" lol) so I am excited! That is all I've got for right now so take it away ladies...


Where can I get one of those dresses! Meow!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment