Thursday, July 14, 2011

Things I love Thursday!

I LOVE reading books..to Lily! :)


I have always enjoyed reading, and it is something I really want for her..to love books! I LOVE this quote from the movie Inkheart because it sums up the way I feel about reading.."Books are adventure. They contain murder and mayhem and passion. They love anyone who opens them." I want her to feel that way, to go on adventures, to discover things..so each night(days too) we read..everything..I have even read her articles in US Weekly (she thinks Jennifer is better without Brad too! lol) My favorite is On the Night You Were Born by Nancy Tillman


The first time I read it I cried because it comes with lines like this:

"On the night you were born,
The moon smiled with such wonder
That the stars peeked in to see you
And the night wind whispered,
“Life will never be the same.”

                                       It is a beautiful book and I highly recommend it!


I LOVE Miranda Lambert!
I've said it before..but she's a bad ass and after watching last nights Behind the Music on VH1 I am even more convinced that we should be best friends! lol I especially like the last line of the show when Tracy Gershon said "She's either gonna love somebody or kill them!" so funny! I love her because she has always done things her own way. I love her because she is beautiful and doesn't hide the fact that she is a curvy woman who likes to drink, eat and have a great time! I think there should be more women in the limelight just like her, empowering women to be themselves! I love her songs and I love her voice..I love her honesty..and I really LOVE her and Blake, they are just the cutest! I could go on and on..but I'll just leave you with a video one that you got it I LOVE! ha ha



I really LOVE this shirt from Orginal Cowgirl on Etsy and I HAVE to have it ASAP! 

Seriously? That shirt screams my name! ha ha Plus I can wear it and Chad can sing "This here's the Queen of my double wide trailer, with the polyster curtains and the redwood deck!" lol well he'll have to change it to fifth wheel of course..but you get the point! ;)

p.s I LOVE Etsy!


I LOVE that it is almost the weekend!

which is why I love Thursdays so much, the anticipation! :) Because we are gonna go exploring, YAY! Oh and I am taking Ms. Lily to see Winnie the Pooh tomorrow and I actually might be more excited about that then she is..lol Yay for Thursdays!

No comments:

Post a Comment