Thursday, August 4, 2011

Things I love Thursday!

I realize it has been a week since I posted a new blog..between classes ending, writing papers and then starting new classes on top of family time..I really haven't had much time for anything else but with that being said:


I LOVE school!

I didn't always though, don't get me wrong I LOVED learning! I even loved some of my teachers but school pssh I would've rather stayed home and watched M*A*S*H! lol Which is why I am now 26 and starting fresh, starting over and I couldn't be happier about it! To be honest I think if I had gone to school right after leaving high school I wouldn't have concentrated, really applied myself because I was too busy FINDING myself! I feel like I had to discover the world first, discover the possibilities and grow up a little(or a lot) before really diving into school..So I traveled, met new people, gained new perspectives on life, found out what I truly believed in,what I stood for and I believe ALL that helped me prepare for this new journey..I always knew I wanted to be a teacher, ever since I was a little girl but it wasn't until I had a child of my own that I knew I was ready to go after that dream..So here I am at the University of Phoenix and LOVING it! I feel validated and accomplished and I've really just begun here! I have made 8 straight A's in a row! How come I wasn't this smart before! ;) and everyday I feel like I am closer and closer to reaching that goal..and that is a beautiful feeling!

and to be extra corny: I am Tiffany and I am a Phoenix!! ha ha

I LOVE this man!!!
and it happens to be his birthday week! His official birthday is on Saturday but I happen to LOVE birthdays so I go a little overboard with the celebrating!Whereas he does not like them YET that still hasn't stopped me from celebrating him everyday..and well I guess I should thank Bill & Robin too because without them I wouldn't have a pretty cool sidekick for life! :)


AND....
you know I love me some Marilyn and this just seems so fitting

You better believe I'll be singing this a little later ;) ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment