Sunday, August 14, 2011

Today I don't feel like doing anything..

I have that Bruno Mars song stuck in my head and for good reason because today I really don't feel like doing a DARN thing! But I guess that is what Sundays are for eh? I think if it were raining(like it has been for the last week) I would be passed out somewhere but..instead I am going to play catch up...This weekend consisted of us being lazy and well lazy..with a side of lazy! :) Although we did go to Burns Park yesterday..that counts! Since we are getting our puppy in a few days we wanted to go and check out the dog park there...I know you're thinking "it is just a dog park" BUT the one at Burns is 2,000 acres!! It is like doggy heaven and I cannot wait to take Cash there! The dog park is not the only thing cool about Burns Park, this place is huge with tons of playgrounds(one is shaped like a space-ship), hiking, biking and horseback riding trails, a soccer & baseball field, RV park, an amusement park AND a covered bridge!! Now I will let you in on a little secret, I am OBSESSED with covered bridges!! Don't ask me why, but I just think they are the most beautiful things! So rustic, so old world, there is just something about them I really love..Add a baby in a jean dress with Dorothy shoes and this momma is in heaven! :) Here a few pictures..oh and p.s I forgot my good camera at home, but if you ask me that little droid of mine isn't half bad!


  










LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this photo! :)



There's no place like home..

And a few from the playground..
She LOVES slides! She actually cried when we were leaving!
My little LALA! <3


This week ahead will be quite exciting as we are anticipating two very important arrivals-Cash and Aunt Courtney! But for now I think I might just take a nap..I do have a sound machine afterall! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment