Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Courtney came to play!

As promised the photos from our fabulous weekend with Ms. Courtney Pope!

                                                           I love dem Popes!
                                                Aunt Ca-CA cracks her up..and the fact that she says Courtney's name like that cracks ME up! :)


 
            
We had so much fun at the water park, especially because this time we actually got to ride all the rides! lol Plus have I mentioned Lily really LOVES water! She even debued a new face, one that I have to get on camera because it is the funniest thing!














                                                     I LOVE this one!


There are way more photos but these are a few of my favorites! It was definitely nice having her here, getting that sense of home and we truly enjoyed her company! Now who is visiting next? :)

1 comment:

  1. MEEEE!!! (Julie) Just say where and when!!! Why can't I post under my google acct ahhhhh!! I swear I'm not trying to be your secret admirer. I love you openly!!

    ReplyDelete