Monday, March 14, 2011

Eh..it's Monday!

We never made it to California Tacos and More, instead we ended up at Cantina La Redo..HELLO strong Margarita's! :)

Okay so technically that isn't the margarita I had but that is definitely where I would like to be drinking said Margarita! I'm a Florida girl born and raised and this Omaha weather is no bueno! What makes it worse is since January my girlfriends have been hitting the beach and laying out by the pool while I'm stuck bundled up in 0 degree weather. Only two more weeks though so to counteract the dreariness till then Lily and I have been dressing in what Chad calls our "Florida colors" the brighter the better baby!

She was just catching up on her reading! Oh and notice the bright yellow and pink, which might just be hints to her birthday colors...:)

Which by the way is 41 days away!! Planning is in full effect and even though I know I'm gonna be a sobbing mess that day I think I'm pretty excited as well! It really is true what they say about time flying fast...This time last year I was a super pregnant bridesmaid and now I'm the mother of this amazing lil being who is growing up more and more everyday while I cry out inside "stay little forever"...41 days..

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for new posts I've been checking almost daily and I'm glad to say I'm already addicted I love Lily's two little teeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is growing up so fast!!!You guys have to make your way back to Pfafftown fast before she gets to big.

    ReplyDelete