Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Light at the end..

                                         We are packed!! Can I get a WOOHOO!!
 Now I don't want to give Omaha a bad rap because it has it's charms and maybe if we had been here during the Summer we might have found them...but for us it has been nothing but dead trees, LOTS of snow, freezing temperatures and well the reminder that we're just a tad bit spoiled(we've spent the last two Winters in SUNNY Florida!) On the plus side Omaha has great food!  Well except for Mexican which is my FAVORITE so I'm a little disappointed in that area BUT I would like to point out Grisanti's because they serve the best Italian food I've ever eaten and considering that I'm a bonafide expert on the stuff(having both Italian & Sicilian in my blood) I'd say that's pretty damn good! Chad is still convinced that my family only eats pasta! :) Omaha does have a fantastic Zoo that Lily really loved and has both an indoor Desert and Rain forest which is super cool! The Zoo also has an awesome Aquarium center with a really cool tunnel that well I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.....

These pictures don't really do it justice, the indoor Rain forest was really beautiful!
One of my favorite pictures of those two EVER!

                                            Um Daddy where'd ya go?

    Here fishy fishy...





I have a serious obsession with Meerkats!! I think this little guy wanted to come home with me! :)


We leave on Saturday and it can not get here quick enough! I'm so ready to see flowers,leaves on trees, and hear birds chirping..I'm even looking forward to hearing that pesky woodpecker doing his thing at 6am cause it's a sign of life and I miss life! lol Spring is one of my favorite seasons, especially now that I've experienced a REAL Spring(Florida's Spring means it's just not as hot as Summer yet)  I can't wait to see Lily decked out in her Easter best! I can't wait to eat lots of Easter candy, wear frilly dresses and break out my strappy sandals..I can't wait to be BLONDE again!I can't wait for beach days, cookouts, the sweet smell of hamburger sizzling on the grill, and ice cold beer(now that I can drink it again)I can't wait for lake days and being out on the boat with the fresh air flowing through my hair! I look forward to a very much anticipated Wine festival cause Momma is getting her groove back ya'll! haha I can't wait to break out all my tank tops and shorty shorts, FLIP FLOPS I have missed you! I can't wait to see Cherry Blossoms and tulips which are becoming favorites of mine...although no flower tops my LILY! :) I'm so excited for all the things coming up this season including one phenomenal cake smashing photo shoot and my sweet dolls first birthday!! Yeah Spring is gonna be good...See ya later Omaha because I need more of this:

and this too...

and a whole lot less of this:



Spring is nature's way of saying, "Let's party!"  ~Robin Williams (I always liked that guy)

                                


No comments:

Post a Comment