Thursday, March 17, 2011

Shh...I'm not wearing green!

We just got home from dinner where I wore a bright yellow shirt...on St. Patty's Day! GASP! You would think by the way people were staring at me as I walked through the restaurant that I ran over they're dog or something...I say pish posh to you once a year Irishmen/women drinking your green beer today, a REAL Irishman would never ruin a perfectly good beer with that crap! ;)   Anyways here is my wee little Irish Lass all decked out in her green holiday best (one of us had to be)!!

We were practicing our wind swept model look..girl is gonna Vogue it up one day! :)



She is also in love with her new toy, why we didn't buy this for her a long time ago I have no clue...but my wee one is a speed racer! Move over Danica Patrick there is a new girl in town!







One more because well she's pretty freaking cute!!




Now that's what I call a good St. Patty's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment