Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Easter Week

Spring cleaning is no joke! I feel like that is all I've been doing since we got to Florida...leave it to my parents to completely renovate their house days before company arrives! lol Oh and don't even get me started on the killer mosquitoes and crazy ants, I feel like I've been eaten alive! OTHER than all that I love Florida! ;)

 I can't believe how busy the month of April has been, but I feel as if it's been that way for everyone.Now we are going on the last week, the final week of my bambino being well just that...a baby! I can't believe how fast time has gone by( I know everyone says it but for real!!!) I'm looking forward to this weekend though, her birthday(although I might cry) seeing family and friends and well celebrating Jesus..after all he's the real reason for the season! And man what a season Spring is huh?!

Just a few photos of our pre-Easter egg hunt at the Koontz's where my girl fell in love with the whole process and I stood in amazement how my little girl was so eager, so excited to be one the big kids...she's a growing up I tell ya!


         
Where are those eggs..hmmm..:)


 Aww..I just love these two!!
                                                    That is my beautiful girl!!


We also had a pre-birthday cake smash..our second one really..but this time girly girl got into it! I tried to warn Chad(who eventually wore it) but secretly I think he loved it...
                                                


We had so much fun that night and it's just another reminder that we have such amazing friends and family...we're just so blessed!!! Speaking of family..I got to see my Nikki today and baby Theo who I swear is 7 months old going on 2!! lol He has just gotten so big!

                                        Seriously the kids in this family are just so stinking beautiful!!



I am so excited to spend the next few months in Tampa..so excited that Lily gets a chance to really interact with her cousins and heck who doesn't love watching babies play together right? I'm also super excited to have date nights again, our vacation in the Keys ahhh June hurry up!!! The beach because man I need a tan! lol I'm super excited to spend Mother's Day with my momma(although I'll totally miss my Robin too) I'm excited to eat brunch with my love at Jackson's(shout out to Chad, your taking me there soon!! haha) and last but not least to see my lovely ladies, I have missed them so much and I can't wait for wine and dine nights! Yay for Florida...now if we could just work on those mosquitoes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment