Thursday, April 14, 2011

Things I love Thursdays!

This face:
I can't get over how lucky I am to be her mom how special she makes me feel, how loved, with just one little look! It's a moment between her and I that makes my heart swell..we have them often and I cherish them because I know she's growing up..I see the changes in her, the independence, the bravery, the giant personality that has really come alive in the last month..10 days she turns 1, 10 days..so yeah I want those moments to last forever, to hold that face deep within my heart and never forget it..my baby, my little lady!


-SPONTANEITY-

Life would be so dull without it! Last night we met up with friends for our usual Mexican dinner where I was promptly asked by 3 year old Emery where my shirt was(I was wearing a tank top.) For a moment there I could of sworn my Grandmother was speaking through her..take note: wear a cardigan next time! :) After dinner though is where the real magic happened...an impromptu photo shoot between three cutie pies who love life so much it radiates right outta them!


                                              -Probably the sweetest thing I've ever seen-

                                                             - I just love this photo-
                   -Clearly my doll face is excited about the swing!- lol   

           -But she sure can pose-


-I REALLY love these two!!!! -

And I really love their love for one another...she's a Daddy's girl, or Dey Dee as she calls him and watching them together is such a joy! The words often used by other people to describe Chad's love for Lily is that he's "crazy about her" and I love that because he totally is! Case in point this smile, it was just for him...and you better believe his was even bigger!


I think I might have to make this a regular thing..Things I love Thursdays..because well I love ALOT of things!! ha ha one last shot of the love of my life...



Just kidding! ;) BUT I do love him too!

No comments:

Post a Comment