Thursday, April 28, 2011

Things I love Thursday!

I totally skipped last week but in my defense I was really busy..first birthday parties are no joke y'all! :)


Anyways getting right into it...I LOVE that I have a one year old! And well I kind of hate it too, I can't believe how fast time flew by but the last few days have been a lot of fun! Not to mention that her personality though always amazing has just skyrocketed! This morning I actually caught myself saying to her "Lily don't make me take that spider away from you!" (it was fake, she was trying to feed it to both herself and the dogs) Oh 1 your gonna be fun! :)
I love this photo and the fact that there is a story behind it..Our little non cake smashing girl who was so dainty about eating this cake and how we did most of the smashing for her! :) Oh and Chezley Royster rocks and I really need to get on it with those other pictures already because they are beautiful and you got it! I LOVE them!


CANDY CIGARETTES








I love these things and thank goodness for my nephew because I can totally make believe they are for him! lol I'm not usually a sweets fan but add this and Fun Dip sticks to my list of MUST haves! Seriously maybe they should just package them together? Genius, I know! ;)








SUMMER BEER!!


Okay so I don't have a picture for this but thanks to the King's I'm hooked! Vodka, lemonade and beer! Who knew that could all up to tasty, refreshing goodness?! Key West drink of choice, CHECK!


                                                            COUGAR TOWN!!


Alright so technically I'm borderline obsessed with this show..I've even gotten Chad to admit that it's pretty funny(and for him pretty funny means good!) I'm so glad that it is back on, because the show they had in it's place was awful! A show about friends, friends who love wine is perfect for me because well I LOVE my friends and I REALLY LOVE wine! :) I wanna grow up and live on a street just like it, anyone know where I can find one? Seriously with quotes like this:


Jules: I put cough syrup in his lemonade and he fell asleep in a hole.
Ellie: You know, out of context, that sounds like a horrible abduction story

                     and this one
Bobby: Steak and champagne.
Laurie: I love me some beef and bubbles. Oh! That should be our secret detective names
What is not to love?! If you haven't checked it out your a loser and I won't be inviting you to my wine parties! :)
                              Speaking of wine...I LOVE LOVE LOVE my new wine glass


I bought this to get myself in the mood for Key West(not that I needed much help)..Hello June where are you again? But I did promise myself that I wouldn't drink out of it until we go but it's calling my name..we'll see how long I can last!

                                       Oh and I of course always LOVE this little face

                                   Those baby blues slay me every time...God I love that kid!!
                  I'll post some of her birthday photos soon and trust me you're going to LOVE them!

No comments:

Post a Comment