Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Just another manic Monday..Oh wait it's Tuesday!! ;)

I hope everyone had a fantastic Labor Day weekend because I certainly did!! I even got a surprise on Monday when the boy came home early(since he was actually scheduled to work all day!) and well...this is how we spent our weekend...although I still would've loved to be at the lake with mi familia  the Popeys!! :)

Friday we went to Johnny Carino's, I don't have a picture for that but holy heck batman!! I love food..I love Italian food but even I wasn't prepared for how stuffed, how delicious it  was..I still think I'm in a food coma!

Saturday we went to the dog park and then had pizza in..I know aren't you loving the play by play..we live such an exciting life eh? lol

The puppies greeting Cash at the gate..he did so well with all of them despite that they were mostly what Chad likes to call "girl dogs" ha ha
     


This was hilarious!! He ran smack dab into this dog trying to play; it actually made a sound!! And she wanted nothing to do with him..ha ha
                                                     That little girl LOVES her dog!!

Sunday we went to this little park across the river..Maumelle Park(I think is what it is called, but it had two signs?) Anyways it was beautiful and I can see why they call Little Rock the natural state(remember when we got here I said that was my mission!!) because there really is so much to do outside and family orientated..needless to say I love it here..and that is kinda shocking because it was the last place I thought we would end up!
How cute is my kid, seriously!! I love her!





   

















Oh and then of course there is this..as I mentioned in my last post I LOVE Cupcake wines and really wanted to try their RED VELVET but had never seen in it the stores..well my LOVELY boyfriend brought it home to me and I'm so excited to try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment