Thursday, September 8, 2011

Things I love Thursday!!

I LOVE Jillian Harris!!!
                                                                  
I love her with a capital L that is for sure, and I have ever since I saw her on Jason Mesnick's season of the Bachelor..I now live my life convinced that the toppings on a hot dog can solve relationship questions! lol I am obsessed with her website which I linked up above because if you go there(& you should, you will be hooked too!) It offers everything from love advice, to decorating advice and everything in between..and the best part is that you kind of feel like you are getting it from your best friend! Plus just like my Picker Sisters post from last Thursday I LOVE love LOVE her sense of style..damn interior designers and their eye for everything totally awesome! :)

p.s. If you are wondering, Chad likes his hot dogs with ketchup & mustard though he's been known to go a bit fancier every now and then and add all kinds of stuff! But that's why I like him he is a little bit of everything I need, and always surprises me! :)

I LOVE Possessionista! 

The site is run by Dana, and she pretty much ROCKS!!! Basically to break it down for you she blogs about all the fashions we "normal" folk obsess over in our favorite TV shows, movies etc(like the Bachelor/Bachelorette(like Jillian), American Idol etc) and then tells you where you can buy those said pieces! How amazing is that!! LOVE LOVE LOVE this blog!


I LOVE Stacy's pita chips!!

I've only tried the naked kind, but I'm sure the rest are just as fabulous!! They are good by themselves, with hummus or in my case at the moment cheese..outside on the patio, in the nice cool fall-y breeze! :) If only I had a glass of Chardonnay to go with, I would be heaven..but it's Thursday, 2pm and I don't want to look like a lush..except the old lady in the camper next to me didn't get that same memo..oh well to be retired and chug wine all day, I'll get there eventually! lol






I LOVE HALLOWEEN!!!!




And why yes I am one of those ridiculous people who start planning for it a month in advance..I'm not ashamed to admit that I just spent an hour online looking for costumes! :) I think I like it so much because I assosicate with Fall(which I love)..and well because it's awesome! lol Although I refuse to watch scary movies anymore thanks to some very vivid dreams while pregnant I might make an exception this year! :) Also, I really cannot wait to take Lily trick or treating because this year I think she'll actually be excited about it(& I have the most fantastic costume in mind for her)!! I can taste the candy corn already! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment