Thursday, September 1, 2011

Things I love Thursday!

Ah September, you have arrived and just in time as I completely take back my I LOVE Summer post from weeks ago(and I kind of still do) but seriously Summer, Septembers here you can go now! I LOVE that Fall is on the horizon..I LOVE that my shows are coming back on(Grey's Anatomy & Sons of Anarchy, amongst others) and well September has a personal place in my heart because on the 14th of this month(3 years ago) I went on my first and last date(though not literally, but you get what I mean) with the love of my life! :) Needless to say I welcome September with open arms..now take it away Earth, Wind & Fire!


P.s I am thinking that a wedding on the 21st of September sounds like a pretty darn good idea! ;)

Speaking of shows..I LOVE Picker Sisters!!

The series is on Lifetime, a literal sister of the show American Pickers and I am obsessed! It stars Tracy Hutson and Tanya McQueen of Extreme Home Makeover fame who travel the country turning junk into awesome things like this:
 This is a chair they made from an old silo!! I love it & could totally see it hanging in either a modern, funky styled home or someone's man cave! I would love to one day visit their store(in LA) called I10..maybe when I win the lottery! lol Either way they crack me up and I love their road trips because they remind me of ones I have taken with my own girlfriends(minus the junk part, unless you count "junk food" lol). Plus, I LOVE their fashion sense, but I guess that is why they are interior decorators because they are good at putting things together!















I LOVE Cupcake Wines!!!!

I'm a wino, which should be clear in some of my previous posts and make it obvious as to why I am so in love with the show Cougar Town! :)  Anyways, I LOVE Cupcake wines..and not just because the name is certainly very cute but for a wine that is usually priced under $14.00 it tastes like you might have spent way more! Lately I have been drinking the Procesco sparkling wine from them because well..girl loves her bubbly! :) But every single wine that I have had from them tastes delicious..speaking of I just read that they have one called Red Velvet(my favorite cupcake EVER!!) MUST FIND this wine!! I can't say enough I LOVE it!

That isn't my food FYI but the fact that food critics suggest pairing this wine with hot dogs speaks to my redneck heart..SOLD! lol Looks like it's gonna be a hot dog/Cupcake wine weekend for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment